Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I totally killed somebody with words (only for awhile) today cause irritation level went overboard. Way overboard.

Actually, I'm really shocked cause i've NEVER went 'bang' at any of my friends before. It wasn't shouting though, not at all. Nothing's happened anyway, I think.




Rest of the day went on pretty smoothly!

Played with the main band for SR olympic march practice, after so many weeks (or has it been 2 months?) of practising on our own with the help of the fingering chart at first. And maybe that few times during band camp where I played the first part of overture heh.

Well yeah, prac ended at around 7 & I walked out of school with V and talked to N on the bus!

Am running for 200m and 400m for SR olympics but I don't feel like running anymore D: Like I have a choice now sigh.





Currypuffs and muffins in brown bags on an island,
=D



waking up at 4 tomorrow, shall sleep now tata!

No comments: